Abdalla, A.A., Ahmed, M.F., Taha, M.B., and El Naim, A.M. 2015. Effects of different environments on yield components of faba bean (Vicia faba L.). Int J. Agric. Forest. 5: 1-9.
2. Ajam Norouzi, H., Soltani, A., Majidi, E., and Homaei, M. 2007. Modelling response of emergence to temperature in faba bean under field condition. J. Agric. Sci. Nat. Resourc. 14: 4. 100-110. (In Persian)
3. Al Barri, T., and Shtaya, J.Y. 2013. Phenotypic characterization of faba bean (Vicia faba L.) landraces grown in Palestine. J. Agric. Sci. 5: 110-117.
4. Alghamdi, S.S. 2007. Genetic behavior of some selected faba bean genotypes. African Crop Science Conference Proceedings. 8: 709-714.
5. Amiri, A.M., Faraji, A., Ajam Norozei, H., and Payghamzadeh, K. 2013. Evaluation of agronomical and phonological traits of soybean cultivars at different management systems in Gorgan region. Plant Ecophysiol. 5: 14. 74-85. (In Persian)
6. Bakheit, M.A., and Metwali, E.M. 2011. Pedigree selection for seed yield and number of pods per main stem in two segregation populations of faba bean (Vicia faba L.). World Appl Sci J. 15: 1246-1252.
7. Bazazi, k., Faraji, A., Hasandokht, M., Sheikh, F. 2011. Evaluation effect of seed components and characteristics seed in Faba bean (Vicia faba L.) yield. The 4th Iranian Pulse Crops Symposium. Arak. 8 and 9 fev. 5p. (In Persian)
8. Chaieb, N., Bouslama, M., and Mars, M. 2011. Growth and yield parameters variability among faba bean (Vicia faba L.) Genotypes. J. Nat Prod. Plant Resourc. 1: 81-90.
9. Dadashi, M., Sheikh, F., and Jafarnodeh, S. 2017. The response of agronomical traits of large faba bean cultivars to normal and late planting dates. J. Crop Prod Res. 9: 3. 3131-331. (In Persian)
10.Delahaut, K. 2002. Phenology. University of Wisconsin Extention.
11.El-Harty, E.H., Shaaban, M., Omran, M.M and Ragheb, S.B. 2009. Heterosis and genetic analysis of yield and some characters in faba bean (Vicia faba L.). Minia J. Agric. Res. Dev. 27: 5. 897-913.
12.Everitt, B., Landau, S., and Leese, M. 2011. Cluster analysis, 5th edition. London: Arnold. 346 p.
13.Forcella, F., Benech Arnold, R.L., Sanchez, R., and Ghersa, C.M. 2000. Modeling seedling emergence. Field Crop Res. 67: 123-139.
14.Fehr, W.R. and Caviness, C.E. 1977. Stages of soybean development. Special report 80. Iowa State University. 110 p.
15.Ghareeb Zeinab, E., and Helal, A.G. 2014. Diallel analysis and separation of genetic variance components in eight faba bean genotypes. Ann. Agric. Sci. 59: 147-154.
16.Ghorbani, M.H., Soltani, A., and Amiri, S. 2008. The effect of salinity and seed size on response of wheat germination and seedling growth. J. Agric. Sci. Nat Resourc. 14: 6. 1-9. (In Persian)
17.Golchin, E., Zeinali, E., and Pouri, K. 2013. Studying grain and green pod yield, and grain yield components as affected by inter- and intra- row spacing in faba bean, Barakat cultivar. Iran J. Puls Res. 4: 1. 9-20. (In Persian)
18.Jafarnodeh, S., Sheikh, F., and Soltani, A. 2017. Identification of plant characteristics related to seed yield of faba bean (Vicia faba L.) genotypes using regression models. Iran J. Crop Sci. 19: 3. 208-219. (In Persian)
19.Kaya, M.D. and Day, S. 2008. Relationship between seed size and NaCl (Hlianthus annuus L.). 2008. Afr. J. Agri. Res. 3: 787-791.
20.Kulakanavar, R.M., Shashidhara, S.D., and Kulkanrni, G.N. 1989. Effect of grading on quality of wheat seeds. Seed Res. 17: 182-185.
21.Kocheki, A., and Sarmadnia, Gh. 1999. Physiology of crop plants. Mashhad Jihade-Daneshgahi Press, 400 p. (Translated in Persian)
22.Kiyanbakht, M. Zeinali, E., Siahmarguee, A., Sheikh, F., and Pouri, G.M. 2015. Effect of sowing date on grain yield and yield components and green pod yield of three faba bean cultivars in Gorgan climatic conditions. J. Crop Prod. 8: 1. 99-119. (In Persian)
23.Mansourian, F. 2015. Evalution of planting date on yield and yield components of variety of coars seed vicia faba in Gorgan. Islamic Azad University of Gorgan (MSc. Thesis of Agronomy). 60 p. (In Persian.)
24.Iannucci, A., Difonzo, N., and Martinello, P. 2000. Temperature requirements for seed germination in four annul clovers grown under two irrigation treatments. Seed Sci. Technol. 28: 59-66.
25.Singh, A.K., Bharati, R.C., Manibhushan, N.C., and Pedpati, A. 2013. An assessment of faba bean (Vicia faba L.) current status and future prospect. Afr J. Agric Res. 50: 6634-6641.
26.Sheikh, F. 2016. Preliminary evaluation of faba bean (Vicia faba L.) lines. Seed and plant improvement institute. 28 p. (In Persian)
27.Sheikh, F., and R., Sekhavat. 2017. Preliminary evaluation of faba bean (Vicia faba L.) lines. Agricultural Research Education Extension Organization. Seed and Plant Improvement Institute. (In Persian)
28.Sheikh, F., Sekhavat, R., Miri, Kh., Astreki, H., and Aghajani, M. 2018a. Introduction new faba bean cultivar G-Faba-133 (F6/Latt/338/08), resistance to diseases (Shadan). Preliminary evaluation of faba bean (Vicia faba L.) lines. Agricultural Research Education Extension Organization. Seed and Plant Improvement Institute. 65 p. (In Persian)
29.Sheikh, F., Sekhavat, R., Miri, Kh., Astreki, H., and Aghajani, M. 2018b. Introduction new faba bean cultivar G-Faba-1-1 (ILB3621), early maturity (Feyz). Preliminary evaluation of faba bean (Vicia faba L.) lines. Agricultural Research Education Extension Organization. Seed and Plant Improvement Institute. 63 p. (In Persian)
30.Sheikh, F., Sekhavat, R., Miri, Kh., Astreki, H., and Aghajani, M. 2019. Introduction new faba bean cultivar G-Faba-95 (WRB2-5), resistance to diseases and free tannin (Mahta). Preliminary evaluation of faba bean (Vicia faba L.) lines. Agricultural Research Education Extension Organization. Seed. Plant Improv. Inst. 74 p. (In Persian)
31.SPSS Inc. 2010. IBM SPSS Statistics for Windows, Version 19.0.
32.Sabaghpour, S.H. 1994. Bean crop year Research Report 1993-1994. Agricultural Research Center Gorgan and Gonbad. 41 p. (In Persian)
33.Soltani. A. 2007. Application of SAS in Statistical Analysis. Publications of Jihad Mashhad University. 182 p. (In Persian)
34.Soltani, A., Galeshi, S., Zeinali, E., and Latifi, N. 2002. Germination, seed reserve utilization and seedling growth of chickpea as affected by salinity and seed size. Seed Sci. Technol. 30: 51-60. (In Persian)
35.Soltani, A., Maddah, V., and Sinclair, T.R. 2013. SSM-Wheat: a simulation model for wheat development, growth and yield. Int. J. Plant Prod. 7: 4. 711-740.
36.Tomaszewski, Z., Idzkowska, M., and Koczowska, I. 1978.The effect of seed size of the sowing material on the fresh matter and seed yields of pulses. 15p.
37.Ziloee, N., Ahmadi, A., Joudi, M., Bagheri Dehabadi, M., and Mohamad Morad Taram, H. 2013. Study of phenological traits and their relation with yield potential in Wheat. Iran J. Crop Sci. 44: 4. 549-562. (In Persian)