1. Al- Ramamneh, EADM. 2009. Plant growth strategies of Thymus vulgaris L. in response to
population density. Indust. Crops Prod., 30(3): 389-394.
2. Amiri, E., and Abdzad Gohari, A. 2015. Effect of irrigation management and nitrogen fertilizer
on yield and water use efficiency and estimated yield function of common bean (Case Study:
Astaneh Ashrafiyeh). Water Manag. Agric. 2(2): 1–10. (In Persian)
3. Bahr, A.A. 2007. Effect of plant density and urea foliar application on yield and yield
components of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Res. J. Agri. Biologi. Sci., 3: 220-223.
4. Bakry, B.A., Elewa, T.A., El-Karamany, M.F., Zeidan, M.S., and Tawfik, M.M. 2011. Effect of
row spacing on yield and its components of some bean varieties under newly reclaimed sand
soil condition. World J. Agri. Sci., 7: 68-72.
5. Baloch, A., Soomro, A.M., Javed, M.A., Ahmad, M., and Bughio, H.R. 2002. Optimum plant
density for high yield in rice (Oriza Sativa L.) Asian. J. Plant Sci., 1(2): 114-116.
6. Bilsborrow, P.E., Evans, E.J., and Zhao, F.J. 1993. The influence of spring nitrogen on yield
components. Agri. Sci., 120: 219-224.
7. Brothers, M.E., and Kelly, J.D. 1993. Interrelationship of plant architecture and yield
components in the pinto bean ideotype. Crop Sci., 33: 1234-1238.
8. Caks, G. 2001. Interactions between Azospirillum and VA mycorrhiza and thair effects on
growth and nutrition of maize and ryegrass. Soil. Boil. Biochem. 15: 705-709.
9. Chaturvedi, I. 2005. Effect of nitrogen fertilizers on growth, yield and quality of hybrid rice
(Oryza sativa).J of Central European Agriculture. 6(4): 611-618.
10. Davoodi, M.B. 2007. Deficiency of Macro Nutrients in Crop Plants. Publishing agricultural
education. Tehran. 188p. (In Persian)
11. Essubalew, G., Mohammed, A., Tesfaye, A., and Nebiyu, A. 2014. Growth and yield response
of green beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) In relation to time of sowing and plant spacing in the
humid tropics of Jimma, southwest Ethiopia. International J. Soil Crop Sci. 2(5): 61-67.
12. FAO. 2008. Production Year Book. Rome, Italy.
13. FAO. 2013. FAOSTAT. Crop Production data. FAOSTAT@fao.org.
14. Frade, M.M.M., and Valenciano, J.B. 2005. Effect of sowing density on the yield and yield
components of spring sown irrigated chickpea (Cicer arietinum) grown in Spain. New Zealand
J. Crop Horti. Sci., 33: 367-371.
15. Ghanbari, A.A., and Taheri-Mazandarani, M. 2003. Effects of sowing date and plant density on
yield of spotted Bean. Seed Plant Improv. J., 19(4): 483-496. (In Persian)
16. Hatami, H. 2002. Effects of planting date, plant spacing and nitrogen fertilizer on growth, yield
and yield components of rice, Tarom mutant lines. Thesis Submitted for the Degree of M.Sc.
Islamic Azad University Karaj. 104p. (In Persian)
17. Hay, R., and Porter, J. 2006. The physiology of crop yield. Blackwell Publishing. 314p.
18. Khoufi, M., and Anvieh-tekieh, L. 2009. Iran's position in the global market and foreign trade of
bean product. J. Commerce Revi., 34: 28-38. (In Persian)
19. Kim, Y.D., Spark, M., Rha, I.S., and Chol, J.S. 1991. Studies on the productivity of forage
sorghum and different cultural stage on regrowth, yield and nutritional value of sorghum Sudan
grass hybrid. Herb. Abst., 61: 165–165.
20. Malik, V.S., Swanton, C.J., and Michaels, T.E. 1993. Interaction of white bean (Phaseolus
vulgaris L.) cultivars, row spacing and seeding density with annual weeds. Weed Sci., 41: 62-
21. Moniruzzaman, M., Halim, GMA., and Firoz, ZA. 2009. Performances of French bean as
influenced by plat density and nitrogen application. Bangladesh J. Agric. Res., 34(1): 105-111.
22. Mtaita, T., and Mutetwa, M. 2014. Effects of plant density and planting arrangement in green
bean seed production. J. Glob. Innov. Agric. Soc. Sci., 2(4): 152-157.
23. Mureithi, D.M., Onyango, M.O., Jeruto P., and Gichimu, B.M. 2012. Response of French bean
(Phaseolus Vulgaris L.) to intra-row spacing in Moseno Division, Kenya. J. App. Sci., 12(1):
24. Nava, M. 2013. Effect of planting date and nitrogen fertilizer on yield and yield components of
bean. Thesis Submitted for the Degree of M.Sc. Islamic Azad University Lahijan. 87p. (In
25. Noori, SH., Kashani, A., Nabipour, M., and Mamghani, R. 2005. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer
application on yield and yield components of faba bean cultivars in Ahvaz climatic conditions.
Proceeding of the 1st Iranian Pulses Symposium. Nov. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. Pp:
419-422. (In Persian)
26. Rao, K.S., Moorthy, B.T.S., Dash, A.B., and Lodh, S.B. 1996. Effect of time of transplanting on
grain yield and quality traits of Basmati- Type seented rice (Oriza sativa) Varieties in Coastal
Orissa. Indian. J. Agric. Sci., 66(6): 333-337.
27. Reddy, M.D., and Mittra, B.N. 1984. Effect of seeding age and population density on yield and
yield components of rice in intermediate deep water. Sci., 17(2): 89-95.
28. Saini, S.S., and Faroda, A.S. 1998. Response of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) genotype 'H 86-
143' to seeding rates and fertility levels. Indian J. Agr., 43: 90-94.
29. Salehi, F. 2005. Study of plant density in promising red bean lines. The 1st Iranaian Pulses
Symposium. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad., Pp: 117-120. (In Persian)
30. Salehi, F. 2014. Effect of plant density on seed yield and its components in new red bean lines.
Agr. J., (Pajouhesh and Sazandegi) 103: 23-28. (In Persian)
31. Saxena* N.P. 1984. The chickpea. in Physiology of tropical field crops. (Goldsworthy* P.R.
and Fisher, N.M., eds.) Chichester, U.K.: John Wiley and Sons. Pages 419-452.
32. Shafaroodi, A., Zavareh, M., Peyvast, G., and Dorri, HR. 2012. Effect of sowing date and plant
density on grain yield and yield components in dry bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) landraces.
22(3): 47-60. (In Persian)
33. Tesar, M.B. 1984. Physiological basis of crop growth and development. WI. USA. 341p.
34. Torabi-jefroodi, A., Fayaz-Moghadam, A., and Hasanzadeh Ghoort Tapeh, A. 2005. An
investigation on the effect of plant population density on yield and its components in common
bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Iranian J. Agri. Sci., 36: 639-646. (In Persian)
35. Torbatinejad, N.M., Chaichi, M.R., and Sharifi, S. 2002. Effect of nitrogen level on yield and
yield components of three forage sorgohum cultivars in Gorgan. J. Agric. Sci. Nat. Resour.,
9(2): 205-220. (In Persian)
36. Tuil, H.D., and Van, W. 1965. Organic Salts in Plants in Relation to Nutrition and Growth.
Agric. Res. Rep. 657p. Wegheningen, Netherlands.
37. Vos, J., and Vamder Putten, P.E.L. 1998. Effect of nitrogen supply on leaf growth, Leaf
nitrogen economy and photosynthetic capacity in potato. Field Crops Res., 59(1): 63-72.
38. Xiumei, L., and Yaping, L. 2003. An experiment on the best application amount of K2 SO4 for
potato (Solanum tuberosum) grown in chernozem soil. Chinese Potato. J., 17(1): 23-24
39. Yeilagh Cheghakhor, A., Mesgarbashee, M., Mamghaniand, R., and Nabipour, M. 2010. Effect
of row spacing and plant density on some morphological traits, yield, yield components and
seed protein in two chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivars. Agric. Sustain. Prod. Sci., 20(3):
113-123. (In Persian)