1. Ama Azghadi, A., Khorasani, R., Mokaram, M., and Moazi, A. 2010. Soil fertility evaluation
based on soil K., P., and organic matter factors for wheat by using Fuzzy logic-AHP and GIS
techniques. J. Water and Soil., 24: 973-984.
2. Alijani, F., Karbasi, A.R., and Mozaffarimosen, M. 2011. Effect of temperature and
precipitation on wheat yield. J. Agric. Econ. Develop., 76: 143-166.
3. Arokhi, S., Hejam, S., and Lotfi, A. 2009. Efficiency of geostatistical methods in favorable
areas for wheat cultivation using geographical information system (Case study: Tehran
province). Proc. 18th Geomatic Conf., 5-6 may, Tehran. 11p.
4. Asakereh, H., and Mazini, F. 2010. Analysis of the probability distribution for the annual
precipitation in the golestan province. Iran-water Resour. Res., 6(1): 51-55.
5. Asgarian, R., Kavian, A.A., Jafarianjelodar, Z., and Bahmanyar, M.A. 2011. Effect of slope
position on soil characteristics in agricultural lands around the city of Sari. 1th National
Congress of science and new technologies in agriculture, Zanjan, Iran. 4p.
6. Ayoubi, SH., Mohammad Zamani, S., and Khormali, F. 2009. Prediction wheat yield using
by soil characteristics and principal component analysis. Iran. J. Soil Water Res., 40(1): 51-
7. Bagherzade, H.M., Bagherzade, A., and Moeinrad, H. 2012. Qualitative land suitability
evaluation for wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) and cotton (Gossypium herbaceum L.) products
using GIS. Journal of Agroecol., 4: 41-51.
8. Bagli, S., Terres, JM., Gallego, J., Annoni, A., and Dallemand, J.F. 2003. Agro-Pedo-
Climatological Zoning of Italy, European commission directorate general joint research
9. Bidadi, M.J. 2012. Land suitability analysis on wheat-soybean rotation using geographical
information system and remote sensing (A case study: Qaresoo basin). Thesis submitted for
the degree of Masre of Science, University of Gorgan, Iran. 112p.
10. Bidadi, M.J., Kamkar, B., and Abdi, O. 2014. Suitable areas zoning of soybean cropping in
Qaresoo basin by geographical information systems (GIS). Electronic J. Crop Prod. 7: 175-
11. Elaalem, M. 2010. The Application of Land Evaluation Techniques in Jeffara Plain in Libya
using Fuzzy Methods. Thesis submitted for the degree of Doctor of Philosopy, University of
Leicester, United Kingdom.
12. Feizizadeh, B., Abdali, H., Rezaei Banfsheh, M., and Mohammadi, Gh. 2012. Zoning of
susceptible area to rainfed wheat in the Eastern Azerbaijan province by Geospatial analysis
of GIS. Agronomy. 96: 75-91.
13. Feizizadeh, B., and Haji mirrahimi, M. 2008. Application of remote sensing data in
extraction land use maps. Geomatics 2008 and 4th Conference unification geographical
names, Tehran, 11 May.
14. Ghorbani, M.H., and Harutyunyan, H. 2011. Response growth and yield to plant density and
row space under rainfed conditions in wheat. Electronic Journal of Crop Production. 4: 139-
15. Garcia-Melon, M., Onate J.F., Aznar-Bellver, J., Aragonés-Beltran, P., Poveda-Bautista, R.
2008. Farmland appraisal based on the analytic network Process. J. Global Optim. 42: 143-
16. Hossain, M.S., Chowdhury, S.R., Das, N.G., and Rahaman, M.M. 2007. Multi-criteria
evaluation approach to GIS-based land suitability classification for tilapia farming in
Bangladesh. Aquacul. Inter., 15: 425-443.
17. Jodaei, A.R. 2000. Study of effective factors in wheat yield at Urmia. 3th Conference of
Agricultural Economics. Mashhad, Iran, 951-971. (In Persian)
18. Kafi, M., Kamkar, B., and Mahdavidamghani, A.M. 2003. Crop Responses to Environment.
Mashhad Jahad Daneshgahi Press, Iran. 297p.
19. Kazemi, H. 2012. Agroecological zoning of agricultural lands in Golestan province. Ph.D.
Thesis in Agronomy Tarbiat Modares University. 280p.
20. Kazemi, H. 2013. Agroecological zoning of Gorgan agricultural lands for hulless barley
cropping base on Boolean logic. Elect. J. Crop Prod., 6(5): 165-185.
21. Kazemi, H., Tahmasebi Sarvestani, Z., Kamkar, B., Shataee, S., and Sadeghi, S. 2012.
Agroecological zoning of agricultural lands in Golestan province for canola cultivation by
Geographic Information System (GIS) and Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP). Elect. J.
Crop Prod., 5: 123-39.
22. Keshavarz, P., Zangiabadi, M., and Abbaszadeh, M. 2013. Effect of clay content and soil
salinity on soil organic carbon relationships with yield. Iran. J. of Soil. Res., 3: 359-371.
23. Liangzhi, Y., Mark, W., Cheng, F., Stanly, W. 2005. Impact of global warming on Chinese
Wheat productivity. International Food Policy Research Institute, EPT Discussion paper.
24. Mahmoodan, S. 2014. Comparison of wheat yield between common and modern wheat
cropping system using geographical information system approach. Thesis submitted for the
degree of Master of Science, University of Gorgan, Iran. 100p. (In Persian)
25. Mohammadi, J., and Givi, J. 2001. Land suitability evaluation for wheat using fuzzy-set
theory (a case study: Flavarjan, Isfahan). J. Water and Soil Sci., 1: 103-115.
26. Mosaedi, A., and Kahe, M. 2008. The Assessing Precipitation Effects on Yield Productions
of Wheat and Barley in Golestan Province. J. Agric. Sci. Nat. Resour., 15: 1-15.
27. Norouzi, M., Jlalian, A., Ayoubi, Sh.A., and Khademi, J. 2008. Evaluation of the
relationship between topography and characteristics of wheat production (a case study:
Chahar Mahal and Bakhtiari province, Ardal region). Journal of Science and Technology of
Agriculture and Natural Resources, Water Soil Sci., 46: 759-770.
28. Pakpour rabati, A., Jafarzadeh, A.A., Shahbazi, F., and Ammary, P. 2013. Assessment of
Ausceptible land for some agricultural crops in some regions of west azerbaijan province
using geographical information system. J. Water Soil Sci., 23: 165-176.
29. Parsaei, L., and Mofidi Khajeh, A.M. 2009. Management of watershed Gorgan gulf:
challenges, goals and landscape. 5th National Conference of Watershed Management
Science and Engineering (Sustainable Management of Natural Disasters), Gorgan, Iran. 12p.
30. Pourkhabbaz, H.M., Javanmardi, S., Yavari, A.R., and Farajisabokbar, H.A. 2013.
Application of multi criteria evaluation and ANP-DEMENTAL method for land suitability
analysis (A case study: Qazvin plain). J. Environ. Stud., 3: 164-151.
31. Ranjbar, Gh.H., and Banakar, M.H. 2010. Salinity effect on four trade varieties of wheat.
Iranian Journal of Soil Research., 3: 237-242.
32. Saaty, T.L. 1999. Fundamentals of the Analytic Network Process. Proceedings of ISAHP,
33. Sanaeinejad, H., Astaraei, A.R., Mirhosseini, P., Keshavarzi, A., and Ghaemi, M. 2008. Use
of satellite imagery for vegetation studies (comparison of different vegetation indices a case
study: Neyshabur region). 5th National Congress of Agricultural Machinery Engineering and
Mechanization, Mashhad, Iran.
34. Triantafilis, J., Ward, W.T., McBratney, A.B. 2001. Land suitability assessment in the
Namoi Valley of Australia, using a continuous model. Aust. Aca. Sci., 39(2): 273-290.
35. Tuan, N.T., Jian-Jan, Q., Verdoot, A., H.L, Van Rant, E. 2011. Temperature and
precipitation suitability evaluation for the winter wheat and summer maize cropping system
in the huang-huai-hai plain of china. Agric. Sci. in China., 10(2): 275-288.
36. Zebardast, J. 2010. Application of analytic network process (ANP) in urban and regional
planning. Fine Arts Archit. magaz., 41: 79-90.