Alimagham, M., Soltani, A., and Zeinali, A. 2013. Evaluation of fuel and energy use and their environmental impacts in soybean production at Gorgan. M.Sc. thesis. Gorgan University of Agric. Sci. Nat. Res., 196p.
2. Alluvione, F., Moretti, B., Sacco, D., and Grignani C. 2011. EUE (energy use efficiency) of cropping systems for a sustainable agriculture. Energy., 36(7): 4468-81.
3. Ghorbani, R., Mondani, F., Amirmoradi, S., Feizi, H., Khorramdel, S., and Teimouri, M. 2011. A case study of energy use and economic analysis of irrigated and dryland wheat production systems. Appl. Energy., 88: 283 - 288.
4. Jokiniem, T., Mikkola, H., Rossner, H., Talgre, L., Lauringson, E., Hovi, M., and Ahokas, J. 2012. Energy savings in plant production. Agron. Res. Bio. En., 1: 85-96.
5. Kitani, O. 1999. Energy and Biomass Engineering. In: CIGR Handbook of Agricultural Engineering, Vol. V. ASAE publication, St Joseph, MI.
6. Michos, C., Mamolos, A., Menexes, G., Tsatsarelis, A., Tsirakogloud, V., and Kalburtji, A. 2012. Energy inputs, outputs and greenhouse gas emissions in organic, integrated and conventional peach orchards. Ecol. Indic., 13: 22–28.
7. Ministry of Energy (Iran). 2010. Energy balance sheet. 541p. (In Persian)
8. Mohammadi, A., Rafiee, S., Jafari, A., Keyhani, A., Mousavi-Avval, S.H., and Nonhebel, S. 2014. Energy use efficiency and greenhouse gas emissions of farming systems in north Iran. Renew Sust. Energy. Rev., 30: 724– 733.
9. Mousavi-Avval, SH., Rafiee, S., Jafari, A., and Mohammadi, A. 2011. Optimization of energy consumption for soybean production using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) approach. Appl. Energy, 88(11): 3765-72.
10. Nielsen, V., and Luoma, T. 2000. Energy consumption: overview of data foundation and extract of results. Agricultural Economics Research Institute (LEI). The Hague., 1: 51–69.
11. Rajaeifar, M.A., Ghobadian, B., Safa, M., and Heidari, M.D. 2014. Energy life-cycle assessment and CO2 emissions analysis of soybean-based biodiesel: a case study. J Clean Prod., 66: 233-241.
12. Ramedani, Z., Rafiee, S., and Heidari, M.D. 2011. An investigation on energy consumption and sensitivity analysis of soybean production farms. Energy, 36: 6340-4.
13. Roozbeh, M., Almasi, M., and Hemmati, A. 2002. Evaluation, and comparison of energy requirements in different tillage methods for corn production. J. Agri. Sci. Nat. Res., 9: 117-128.
14. Safa, M., Samarasinghe, S., and Mohssen, M. 2010. Determination of fuel consumption and indirect factors affecting it in wheat production in Canterbury, New Zealand. Energy. 35: 400-405
15. Safa, M., and Tabatabaeerfar, A. 2008. Fuel consumption in wheat production in irrigated and dry land farming. World J. Agr. Sci., 4(1): 86–90.
16. Safa, M., and Samarasinghe, S. 2012. CO2 emissions from farm inputs “case study of wheat production in Canterbury, New Zealand. Environ. Pollut., 171: 126-132.
17. Soltani, A., Maleki, M.H.M, and Zeinali, E. 2014. Optimal crop management can reduce energy use and greenhouse gases emissions in rainfed canola production. Int J Plant Prod. 8(4): 587-604.
18. Soltani, A., Rajabi, M.H., Zeinali, E., and Soltani, E. 2013. Energy inputs and greenhouse gases emissions in wheat production in Gorgan, Iran. Energy, 50: 54-61.
19. Zangeneh, M., Omid, M., and Akram, A. 2010. A comparative study on energy use and cost analysis of potato production under different farming technologies in Hamadan province of Iran. Energy. 35: 2927-33.